Customers are now self-empowered and demand more from businesses while shifting their presence to countless different devices and platforms.
At every stage of the customer's journey (e.g., from prospect to new customer to loyalist to advocate), you have multiple opportunities to engage in conversations and connect with your customers. The question is whether your engagement encourages the customer to continue on their journey with you, or if it gives reason to turn back and find another path.
These conversations take place at different touchpoints (e.g., a new customer kit, statement or notification letter, loyalty offers) and support your engagement goals both outbound, through personalized documents and communications, and inbound, through forms and interactive documents.
Difficulties in retaining existing customers compounded with soaring costs in new customer acquisition have prompted leading organizations around the globe to examine in greater detail how customers interact with their business.
As a result, many enterprises have adopted Customer Communications Management (CCM) as the preferred strategy to engage their customers.
In this blog, we'll share information, insight and use case scenarios for engaging your customers throughout their journey in meaningful ways that promote loyalty, retention, and advocacy, thus, transforming your customer connections.
Check out our Resource Center for information on:
- Document Composition - merge static and dynamic components to automate the generation of highly personalized communications and produce conditional documents.
- Correspondence Management - create customized documents on-the-fly, rather than having to reproduce an entire document run.
- Document Automation and Assembly - generate and distribute customer communications in a completely hands-free and automated manner.
- High-Volume Document Production - produce both traditional and electronic statements, invoices, and other communications on a large scale with speed and ease.
- Interactive Documents - incorporate intelligence directly into customer documents, providing an adaptable and interactive user experience.