The Ecrion Omni System high-volume Document Automation and Assembly (EOS-DA) solution can handle all high-volume production, document composition and automation processes that today's leading enterprises require.
Four easy steps to understand what document production governance means and how you can benefit from "a well orchestrated process" . Get the whitepaper today!
Your request has been submitted.
Governance is a key component in dictating your customer document processes, and it takes on a variety of forms. External influences like government, Industry standards, and business rules significantly impact an IT manager’s influence over a template, all the way down to the workflow’s internal orchestration. With Ecrion, you optimize compliance to external standards with efficient internal performance, getting a top-down, consistent "Voice of Company".
EOS PLATFORM integrates all processes involved in professional document production. Reducing manual input saves time, errors, and cost while increasing your chances of turning a profit with your documents. With Ecrion Omni System you can:
- produce up to 100 million pages per day in any of 20+ output formats.
- automate, generate and deliver high-volume and ad-hoc statements, invoices, publications, reports, and more.
- target traditional (PDF, email, print) and modern (tablet, mobile, etc.) delivery channels simultaneously.
- meet and exceed customer demands with interactive communications, that your customers can use to dictate personalized views and drill down into their activity.
- reduce operational costs by saving time and money.