customer communication management (eos-ccm)
Are you looking for a fully collaborative environment that allows you to govern the entirety of your document production processes while orchestrating delivery to end-customers? EOS-CCM empowers business users to manage every aspect of the communication process, from reusable templates to omni-channel delivery by print, email, SMS, and more.
- Complete Customer Communication Management (CCM) Platform - available on-premise or in the cloud
- 100% browser based platform - anyone with a web browser can work in EOS-CCM with no installation required
- Documents can be produced interactively by users or automatically in batch and on-demand
- Omni-channel support for print, email, SMS, and more
- Designed to operate around the clock with analytics and alerts to meet any SLA requirements
- HA (High Availability) architecture includes load balancing and failover
Discover More about EOS-CCM
EOS-CCM enables enterprises to deliver all major forms of high-volume, 100% personalized correspondence including: letters, contracts, invoices, statements and more with omni-channel support.
- Discover more about the benefits of CCM.
- Click to see a detailed Feature Comparison to decide what fits your organization’s needs best.
- Learn how EOS-CCM can leverage customer preferences and omni-channel delivery for improved communications.
- Discover how you can use the Ecrion Design Studio Publisher to create powerful responsive documents for web and print.
Get Started with EOS-CCM
EOS-CCM is available both on premise and in the cloud.
Click the button below to create your Ecrion account and begin the free trial process.
One Platform. Unlimited Opportunities.
Produce documents in high volume from any data
production and assembly
production and distribution
Increase ROI through
"Like a master carpenter, a software developer also has his/her “toolbox” that they bring along with them, products which have been used in the past that are excellent in quality and are exceptional in performance. They become the indispensable tools-of-the-trade and once found are kept close at hand at all times. Your product is one of those indispensable tools." - Jeff Tallent (Summit Country Ohio)
"First of all, you guys have provided an EXCELLENT example of customer service. I’m very impressed with your feedback and your willingness to develop a solution that will meet our needs, even before any purchase of your product. Thank you very much for your effort!" - Jayson Vincent (Accident Fund)