High-Volume Document Production (EOS-P)
Are you looking to integrate powerful document production capabilities into your products or services? You've come to the right place!
Welcome to the EOS High-Volume Document Production (EOS-P) solution, your entry point into the powerful and flexible Ecrion Omni System platform. EOS-P can integrate with your current systems to help produce documents in very high volumes, in real-time, from any data source.
Note to current XF customers:
We have created an incremental path, from the XF Rendering solution you are using, to the features within our EOS Platform. The goal is to provide backward compatibility to your existing application code, while offering a way to leverage the features in the EOS product.
The XF Rendering Solution has a new name: EOS-Document Production (EOS-P), but don't worry, none of these changes will impact your current production system. The new EOS installation will place the same features under control of your existing licenses. Click below to learn more.
Key Features (EOS-P)
- Server based high-volume document production
- WYSIWYG visual design environment
- 20+ output formats including: PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, TIFF and more
- 100% dynamic documents with conditional logic, produced using any input data (XML, JSON, SQL, CSV, etc.)
- 100s of professional publishing features including fonts, color spaces and pagination control
- Barcodes, charts, maps and more
One Platform. Unlimited Opportunities.
The EOS platform provides multiple solutions to suit a wide range of enterprise needs.
Produce high volume documents from any data source.
Document automation and assembly for more complex needs.
Customer-centric document production and distribution for multiple scenarios.
Next-gen digital experience content and engagement solution.
Discover More about EOS-P
The EOS-P solution provides unique capabilities to generate both traditional and electronic statements, invoices, and other communications on a large scale with speed, accuracy, and flexibility.
- Explore more about high-volume document production.
- Click below to see a more detailed EOS Feature Comparison to decide what fits your organization’s needs best.
- Learn more about how EOS-P provides outstanding capabilities for retrieving date from any source to generating documents in real time.
Just like the EOS platform, the Design Studio functionality grows to match your organizations needs and requirements. Now and in the future.
Discover more about how you can use the Design Studio Publisher and EOS-P to create powerful responsive templates.
Success Stories and Case Studies
Interested in trying out EOS High-Volume Document Production(EOS-P)?
EOS-P is available to try only on-premise. To download and install a trial version click the button below. If you are looking for SaaS options, take a look at EOS-DA.