Offline Activation/Deactivation: How it works
Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Topic: Offline Activation/Deactivation: How it works
Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:21pm
Question: I don't quite understand how offline activation works. Can you help me?
Answer: Certainly. Offline Activation/Deactivation is used for machines that are not connected to the web to communicate with our servers. The process is really a few steps:
1. In the License Administrator, follow the steps on screen for Offline Activation. This will generate a string that you will need to copy and save (word, txt, etc...) to be used on a machine that is online (you can always write this string down, but it may be many characters and leaves room for error).
2. From a computer connected to the Internet, visit http://www.ecrion.com and select, Log In at the top right corner of the page. Enter your login credentials to access your account portal.
3. Under the "Licensing Tab", select Activate/Deactivate license offline.
4. Paste the string generated from step 1 above and select Uninstall or Install. This will generate a an activation/deactivation string. You will need to copy this to be used in the final step on the offline machine.
5. On the offline machine, paste the string from step 4 in the License Administrator where requested and submit.
Your license should now be deactivated or activated.
Edited by chipv - 10 Apr 2013 at 6:44pm
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum