Convert DocX to PDF on the server
Ecrion Software provides a complete solution for converting your Word 2003/2007 (WordML and DocX) documents into a wide array of output formats, including PDF, AFP, Postscript, XPS, TIFF, Silverlight and other formats.
The conversion runs completely unattended, and without using any third party software. The solution is designed for high volume, server based processing.
- High-speed, server-based DOCX/WordML to PDF conversion.
- Generate PDF, AFP, XPS, POSTSCRIPT, TIFF and more from one single source of input.
- Processing can be triggered from a multitude of programming languages including C++, .NET, JAVA and PERL.
- For an even easier integration, you will find in the suite a hot folder monitor and several command line tools.
- PDF/A for archiving and PDF/X for hi-quality printing are also supported. In addition, you can secure PDF output with passwords, apply document rights (such as disable printing) and sign using certificates.
Why choose the Ecrion solution?
We strongly believe that we have the best WordML/DOCX to PDF converter that is both a scalable solution and doesn't uses any third party software.
Most solutions out there will simply "print" into a PDF driver.
Due to inherent limitations in the print architecture of Windows, this is will not result in a scalable solution able to handle hundreds of documents per minute without locking.
Other solutions simply use a stylesheet to convert WordML to XSL-FO which is then converted into PDF. This is a simplistic approach because Word styles or VML graphics cannot be properly displayed using this technique
We have polished the functionality of the server to mimic Microsoft Word's "Draft" mode which will display a document without performing any automatic adjustments and we believe you will be pleased with the results.
Why not give it a try?
The Easiest Way to Convert XML
Every day, hundreds of top companies, system integrators and government agencies rely on Ecrion XF Rendering Server to run the most advanced document production systems deployed today. Try it, and see how you can get a fast turnaround for your solution with significant cost savings!