XF Designer 2011 is an easy to use document template editor. Templates created in XF Designer 2011 are based on public standard such as XSL-FO and SVG and can be used to present data from any source including XML, Databases, Web Services, Excel Spreadsheets and more.
- Perhaps the best quality of XF Designer is that is very easy to use. It looks and feels like a regular text editor, with an easy way to display dynamic data using just simple drag & drop operations.
- The full set of features includes support for Barcodes, Charts, Maps, 3D Objects and Rich Media (Flash, MPEG movies, etc).
- XF Designer is based on public open standards like XSL-FO and SVG. When you choose our solution, you are choosing not to be locked in a proprietary platform; you can use XF Designer with a variety of XML formatting engines, both commercial and open source.
- Generate multiple output formats from the same input. Supports PDF (including PDF/A, PDF/X and PDF/SigQ), XPS and Postscript for printed media, Word and PowerPoint for editing, HTML for Web, TIFF for faxing, JPEG for thumbnails and on screen viewing and Silverlight for rich web applications.
- Professional print quality for your documents is ensured by the impeccable handling of all image formats as well as the complete support for all color spaces used in digital print (RGB, CYMK, ICC and SPOT).
- All major types of fonts can be used and Unicode documents (Japanese, Russian, Chinese, etc.) can be generated.
- Includes full support for intelligent XSL-FO editing and performs XSL transformations.
The Easiest Way to Design XML-based Reports
Every day, hundreds of top companies, system integrators and government agencies rely on Ecrion XF Rendering Server to run the most advanced document production systems deployed today. Try it, and see how you can get a fast turnaround for your solution with significant cost savings!