Welcome to the Ecrion website. We are committed to providing our customers, partners, and other visitors with accurate, up-to-date information about Ecrion, our solutions, partner products, industry news, and other information that we believe is of interest to you. To accommodate your needs and interests, we may need to collect and use certain information about you. Ecrion Software, Inc., respects your privacy concerns and expectations about this information. We will use your information solely for the purposes intended.
To better serve you and provide you with specific information that caters to your needs and interests, Ecrion collects and uses personal information when required. This might include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, email address, and other relevant contact information to respond to a request for more information about our company, products, services, and support;
- Your name, email address, and other relevant contact information so someone from a local Ecrion office can contact you upon your request;
- Your name, address, and personal data for an online resume submission.
Use of your information
When you request information from our website, our servers automatically recognize your browser’s domain name and IP address, and use it for statistical purposes. We also often use personal input and information to improve our website, marketing materials, and our products and services. We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties.
Links to other websites
The Ecrion website contains links to other websites for your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
If you prefer not to continue to receive emails or other forms of communication, you may opt out from receiving these communications.
Use of non-personal information
When you request pages on our website, our servers automatically recognize your browser’s domain name and IP address. We collect this non-personal data for statistical purposes and to determine visitor access to restricted areas on our site.
Ecrion Software, Inc., does not engage in spam and will not send unsolicited emails to you. We use email to respond to messages from you or to provide other email communication that you have requested.
What are ‘cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) on your computer or mobile device. They allow websites to store such things as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a “memory” for the website, enabling it to recognize a user and respond appropriately.
A visit to a page on our website may generate the following types of cookies:
- Site performance cookies
- Anonymous analytics cookies
- Geo-targeting cookies
- Registration cookies
A new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR,” provides certain rights to individuals who live in an EU country when it comes to their personal data. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to those individuals are:
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data is being processed (used), why, and where.
- Right to rectification: If you want to correct, revise, or remove any of the data we retain on you, you may do so at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: At any time, you can ask to have all of your personal information permanently removed from our system.
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data.
- Right of portability: We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party at any time.
- Right to object: If you decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to provide personalized (targeted) marketing content, you may contact us at any time to request removal of this data.
Lasted edited May 2018