1. AI in Banking Customer Care | 2. Lending via Artificial Intelligence | 3. Improved Fraud Detection with AI | 4. Chatbots for Banking Customer Service | 5. Anti-Money Laundering Technology
1. Practice Positivity | 2. Be Patient | 3. Keep Things Simple | 4. Actively Listen | 5. Remain Composed | 6. Be Confident
1. Friendly Tone | 2. Positive Language | 3. Speak Their Language | 4. Communicate Clearly | 5. Train Your Staff | 6. Chatbots | 7. Reward System | 8. Feedback | 9. Communication Times | 10. Time is Money
1. The Big Picture in CS | 2. Expectations Are High | 3. The Channels Are Changing | 4. Increasing Popularity of Self Service | 5. Maximize the Positive | 6. Minimize the Negative | 7. It’s All About Retention
Video Communication | Help from AI | Personalized Training | Social Media for Customer Support | Automated Problem Solving | Live Chat Over Email | The Future of CS Technology
1. Don’t Rely on Email Only | 2. Team Unity | 3. Positive Team Culture | 4. Customer Communications Data | 5. Metrics & Rewards | 6. Hire for Remote | 7. Agent-Level Feedback
1. Instant Messaging System | 2. Organized & Productive Workflow | 3. Document Automation | 4. Create Measurable Goals | 5. Best Cloud Storage | 6. Best Scheduling Tools | 7. Learn to Delegate | 8. Use Meeting Software | 9. Know Team Strengths
The Benefits | The Disadvantages | The Features When it comes to customer service, people have become more tech-savvy with higher expectations when it comes to speed and delivery in recent years.
Understanding Employee Turnover | Voluntary vs. Involuntary Turnover | How Customer Service Fits Into It | Low Employee Morale | Dissatisfaction + Poor Morale | Employee Satisfaction & Customer Satisfaction | How to Fix It
1. Overall Customer Satisfaction | 2. Communication Preferences | 3. Customer Retention | 4. Contact Center KPIs Ask five people what defines “good customer service” and you’ll likely get five different answers.