What Is DX? | Why Is DX So Important? | How to Improve DX No matter what type of business you operate, your customers’ digital experience is one of the most important metrics to focus on
1. Document Automation for Handling of Records | 2. Ecrion Improves Patient Communication | 3. Patient Charts Filled Out Easily | 4. AI in Digital Transformation | 5. On-Demand Services for Patients
What is Digitization? | What is Digitalization? | How They Can Transform Businesses |
In the United States alone, the insurance industry writes more than $1 trillion in a single calendar year. This industry is booming because it’s a universal need.
1. Infographics & Longform Content | 2. Choose Helpful Topics | 3. Accurate Information | 4. Keep it Simple | 5. Attractive Infographics | 6. Headlines & Flow | 7. Backlinks | 8. Use Each Social Media Platform Wisely
1. Communicate | 2. Focus on Collaboration | 3. Training | 4. Executive Adoption | 5. Go Bite-Sized | 6. Invest In CCM | 7. Outsourcing
How to Boost Digital Customer Engagement | Measuring Digital Customer Engagement It’s 2020 and we are living in the digital age. Is your company up to speed?
1. Cost-Efficiency | 2. Ease of Design | 3. Insight into Audience | 4. Flexibility | 5. Increase Brand Awareness | 6. Deeper Storytelling | 7. Enhanced CX
1. Bots in DX | 2. Personalization | 3. It’s (Still) All About CX | 4. Self-Service | 5. Thoughtfulness | 6. Transparency in CS | 7. Employees | 8. Training | 9. Convenience
1. The External Myth | 2. The Equity Myth | 3. The Marketing Myth | 4. The One and Done Myth | 5. The Scorched Earth Myth | 6. The New Specialist Myth