It doesn’t matter what industry your company is in, the one thing every business has in common across the board is document creation. Whether it’s generating documents for your customers or potential customers, having reliable document creation software could mean the difference between a great customer experience and losing a customer to a competitor.
There’s a lot that goes into great document creation software. The question is, do you understand what’s at stake for your company if you don’t have reliable document creation software? Here are a few things to think about – and if any of these items raise alarms, maybe you should look into a better document generation software solution.
Time and Cost
Time and money are lost easily in the process of creating and distributing official documents. It could require multiple people to work on several updates for many templates, consuming time and effort that could have otherwise been focused on the more specialized functions of your organization.
What’s more, any branding or information updates made to documents can take double or triple the amount of time if employees must update multiple document versions in your document creation software across different departments. Manually completing certain parts of the distribution process takes resources.
At what speed do you consider your document creation software “efficient?” Can it render 10 million pages per day? 100 million?
Companies today are finding that antiquated document automation software undercuts productivity and is not necessarily equipped to handle present volume or future growth. Furthermore, manual processes and rendering engines hamper the ability to distribute communications to customers on time.
Errors and Functionality
The more manual processes in place, the higher the risk of human error. As your business creates and distributes millions of customer documents, there is a chance that one (or many) might contain inaccuracies due to confusion in the manual workflow.
Organizations are also finding their systems may not be updated, and therefore not technologically equipped, to deliver customers the format of their choice by whatever medium they prefer (email, mobile, etc.). Companies are finding their current processes may lack the functionality to insert upsell and cross-sell opportunities and customer preferred information, as well as the ability to make documents interactive so that customers can input their own information.
What Reliable Document Creation Software Can Do For You
Customer Demands Exceeded
- Document automation in document creation software can quickly generate millions of interactive, customer-centric communications in many formats (PDF, HTML, SMS, etc.) and many mediums (email, web, text message, and print).
- Customers receive documents tailored to their preferences, with sections containing upsell and cross-sell opportunities based on their wants.
- Reliable document creation software not only provides businesses with the opportunity to make profit, it strengthens the customer’s relationship with the business.
Higher Quality Documents Delivered
- Forward thinking organizations are implementing document creation software that is capable of producing 100 million pages per day, increasing productivity and saving time.
Operational Costs Reduced
- Automation reduces manual input, saving huge amounts of time and money.
- Technical and nontechnical users can quickly and centrally update templates via permission-based access.
- Documents (including ad-hoc requests) become customer specific.