Rockville, MD, USA - August 07, 2008
We are proud to announce XF Ultrascale 2008, the world’s fastest XSL-FO formatting engine. It can paginate XML documents and produce high quality PDF, Postscript or AFP at a sustained rate of thousands of pages per minute while maintaining a low memory usage, typically less than 100 Mb.
Huge print jobs can now be processed in a fraction of the time thanks to optimized pagination routines and use of multiple CPUs to process one document.
Main benefits include:
- Very fast processing engine means less time to wait for your large documents to finish.
- Tested with huge documents, ensures stability and reliability during processing of large jobs.
- High concurrency applications (Web sites) will scale better due to the low memory foot print.
- Consolidate your server environments by using fewer computers to handle the load.
- Maximize your investment in the latest generation of hardware by using a formatting engine designed to take advantage of these new technologies.