Recent Change Log
This release offers a comprehensive view of your customers by allowing you to manage the integration of Ecrion accounts and contracts with other external systems, like Customer Management Systems (CRM). In addition, it brings even more UX improvements to the System Administrator interface.
- Users can now configure a dynamic integration between Ecrion and other external systems using the new configuration option available under the People module. Having all customer data synchronized into a single view will allow you to take immediate actions in order to grow your business productivity. The feature is available in Ecrion Converse™ and Ecrion Engage™.
- This release provides a new High Availability (HA) architecture. In addition, users can now deploy the Ecrion solution in an active-passive architecture. This ensures a higher level of your business continuity created by a backup server ready to take immediate actions on your documents production when the primary Ecrion server is unable to run. The feature is available in Ecrion Converse™ and Ecrion Engage™.
- Single Sign-On has been updated. The new release provides a flexible interface from where users can setup a SSO connection for Enterprise and Customer Portal users. This brings a security improvement and a better user experience through the automatic login. The feature is available in Ecrion Converse™ and Ecrion Engage™.
- The System Administrator website has been updated for backup and storage. In addition, administrators can easily manage users present on the server and the corresponding environments.
- Starting with this release, users can track the execution of direct renders and workflows directly from the workspace. The feature is available in Ecrion Converse™ and Ecrion Engage™
The theme of this release is customer engagement. Customer engagement is the strongest indicator of future growth: Engaged customers are repetitive buyers, will pick you over your competitors and will spread the word to their friends and families. Defining a customer engagement strategy is a priority for many executives, and yet it is also a struggle for most.
Do you find yourself asking the following questions: How many contacts are currently engaged with the company? In what stage of purchase are they? Should customers be engaged differently than prospects? If so, you are not alone. These are just a few of the questions we are helping organizations answer.
- Engagement Module, your organization can define customer journeys for different target audiences and then engage them with the right correspondence and messaging. The solution helps marketing and communication professionals get visibility into what are customers doing, trigger interactions such as purchases or subscriptions and measure the effectiveness of each communication.
- Full text search is now an option that enhances the search capabilities of the Ecrion solution. When this option is used, the software examines all the words stored in a document as it tried to match against the search criteria.
- Multi-ad support for marketing campaigns enhances AD placement in your documents by selecting from multiple options that fit space left on a page